Why Choose Water Hygiene Solutions For Tank Cleaning?
It is often difficult choosing between suppliers when you are not yourself an expert and require services only infrequently. However, it is essential when choosing the supplier of any service that you take reasonable care to make the right choice as otherwise you can end up with a substandard service that can result in bigger issues or in having to have the work performed again at additional cost.
Water Hygiene Solutions Ltd provide the following as part of our tank cleaning service and we would recommend that you ensure any other contractor can provide the same:
- Risk assessment & method statement. WHS provide these at quotation time to ensure that you are aware of how we will perform the work and ensures all health and safety guidance is met, ensuring your insurance requirements are met.
- Insurance. We hold 10 million pounds of employers liability insurance and 5 million pounds of public liability insurance and we provide proof at quotation time.
- Transparent quotation. We give you a fixed price quotation and stick to this price.
- Fully trained staff. All our staff are fully trained in water hygiene each holding the EUSR National Water Hygiene Card. They also receive full training with regards to best practice on water tank cleaning and shadow our highly experienced staff. All our staff are also confined space trained to ensure that they can enter tanks and work safely.
- We work to the latest standards. The British Standards have recently changed to PD855468 and we are fully up to date with these standards and work to the guidance contained within.
- Quality equipment. We don’t utilise cheap pumps which take ages to drain or use test strips for testing chlorine levels. We utilise the very best equipment available such as high tech photometers for measuring chlorine levels accurately. Our high discharge submersible pumps, residue pumps and high power wet vacuums to ensure that the job is performed quickly and effectively. We aim to minimise downtime as we know how important it is to get water supplies back online. Our water tank cleaning equipment and PPE is different from our process water equipment to ensure that no cross contamination can occur.
- Quality certification. Tank Cleaning Certificate Example (Click to View). Our certification doesn’t just say we have cleaned and disinfected something, it provides full details as to the chlorine levels used, contact time, provides a mini tank inspection to ensure all aspects of the tank are in good order and if not highlights them for remedial works. Most importantly it provides photographic evidence of the tank prior and post cleaning. This gives proof that the tank has been cleaned to a high standard and provides you with proof to show Health and Safety, Environmental Health Inspectors etc.
- We even clean the outside. Yes, we even clean the outside of the tank where possible. This prevents external contamination from entering the tank when inspected and also makes it look nice and clean.
Before and after photographs of a recent tank we cleaned.
Here we see a number of eggs and significant organic debris present in a water tank
Tank after it has been cleaned and disinfected to remove debris, eggs and bacteria.